Canada Express Entry Consultants
IRCC manages skilled worker, economic class immigration programs using the Express Entry system. Under the Federal Skilled Worker Program candidates must meet the minimum requirements for work, language ability education and obtain at least 67 points under the program's 100-point grid. The Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program is points based, with applicants being assessed on criteria such as age, education, experience, language skills, adaptability, and whether they have an existing job offer in Canada.
Applicants who meet basic criteria, submit an online profile to the express entry pool known as an expression of interest, under one of the 3 federal Canada immigration programs mentioned below or a participating provincial immigration program. The highest ranking applicants will then be invited to apply for permanent residence under one of the three skilled immigration categories, these include the:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program: It allows skilled professionals with significant work experience, employability, and adaptability to gain legal permanent residence in Canada.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program: It allows skilled workers with experience in a selected number of trades to gain legal permanent residence in Canada.
- Canada Experience Class: A popular route to permanent residence for migrants with previous Canadian work experience, such as international students.
Profiles of candidates in the pool are ranked against each other, under a Comprehensive Ranking System. The highest ranked candidates will be considered for an invitation to apply for permanent residence under regular draws. Candidates who receive an invitation to apply, must quickly submit a full application, without a delay of 60 days. The government aims to process cases in only 6-months.
How to prepare for Express Entry
- Prepare for language exams
- English language testing, including the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) — General test and CELPIP: Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program — General Test.
- Try the IELTS Preparation Online Course — prepare and get the results you need to immigrate to Canada.
- French language testing, including the Test d'évaluation du français (TEF Canada), and the Test de connaissance du français (TCF Canada).
- Get your foreign credentials assessed according to Canadian standards.
- Deal with any medical inadmissibility or criminal inadmissibility issues you may have.
- Browse available Provincial Nominee Programs that have an enhanced stream aligned with Express Entry.
It is important to know exactly which federal economic program you will be eligible for, as applying through the wrong program can get your application rejected. Our dedicated team of immigration experts can help you create your Express Entry Profile, to ensure that you are ranked as highly as possible, as well as with applications once you are invited to apply. For more information and advice on Canadian immigration law and Canadian visa applications please contact us at Sizzling Career.